The Baywick Inn is a superbly restored, elegant and luxurious, yet affordable accommodation located along the Maitai River in downtown Nelson, New Zealand. We offer 4 comfortable rooms for a maximum of 8 guests.This Nelson bed and breakfast has been featured in Frommer's and Rough Guide.
Gourmet breakfasts at your Nelson accommodation
Canadian Chef, Janet Southwick, ensures that breakfasts are always a treat.
Her homemade maple toasted muesli is one of the most sought after recipes, followed by blueberry baked French toast, specialty omelettes and frittatas.
Breakfasts are made to order, healthy or indulgent, cooked or continental. Farm fresh eggs, fruits and vegetables are always in abundance
The luxury continues
- Superior toiletries and hair dryer in all 5 bathrooms
- Complimentary tea/coffee
- Fresh flowers in your room and turndown service
- Gourmet antipasto platter for 2 by arrangement $50-$60
- Cosy fire and complimentary sherry and port in guest lounge
- Television/DVD and iPod docking station
- Free High speed internet/wireless
- Off street parking
- Canadian/New Zealand hospitality
- Concierge service and forward bookings