Luxury Nelson Bed and Breakfast
Welcome to the Baywick Inn, a heritage luxury Nelson bed and breakfast ... close to Abel Tasman National Park, beaches and bike trails.
This 1885 elegantly restored Nelson B & B offers:
- Two enchanting queen rooms with ensuites
- One queen room with private bathroom
- Two luxury B&B suites in the new Victorian style Cottage
- Or a 1 bedroom apartment / 2 bedroom self contained cottage
- Genuine Kiwi/Canadian hospitality
- Fabulous gourmet breakfast
- Free WIFI
- Guest lounge with fireplace, library & complimentary refreshments
- 5 minute walk to restaurants, shops, galleries and The Saturday Market
- Maitai River walks and centre of New Zealand trail at the front door step
- Outdoor garden seating area in a parklike setting beside the Brook Stream
The Baywick Inn is ideal to be used as a 'central base' for easy access to Abel Tasman National Park, Nelson Lakes, and the Marlborough and Nelson wine regions.
Great value for money, affordable rates and offering winter and long term prices on request
Why guests stay here and keep coming back
“Breakfasts were amazing.. felt at home straightaway”
“The Baywick Inn is by far one of the best experiences I have ever had.. Tim and Janet were warm and friendly, full of information and just incredibly accommodating and helpful”
“Great central location,has comfy beds”...
Come, stay at the Baywick Inn and enjoy our hospitality and all that sunny Nelson City has to offer.